Wednesday 5 June 2013

Nigerian Players Abroad...Callistus Chukwu shines in Finland.

Profile Watch
                     callistus chukwu
                                                                           AC KAJAANI FC FINLAND.
Callistus Chukwu is one player little known by Nigerians that is gradually becoming a house hold name in Finland League. This lad has ensured that the nations flag continues to fly(in terms of goal scoring) in the Finnish league, I ran into him recently and here is what he got to say......

Patrick..... Hi bro can we meet you ? Callistus..... 'Yes my name is Callistus Chukwu from Nigeria"
Patrick...... Its good to know you are a Nigerian Callistus, so when did you come to Finland?

Callistus..."I play in a division one club called AC KAJAANI here in finland.I have been here since 2010,helping them to get promotion to second division and also another straight promotion from second division to the first division last year". In 2010 season, I scored 15 goals in 21 matches, I also scored 10 goals in 26 matches in second division and also hold the records for the most assists.
I have scored 2 goals in 5 games this season in division one and 2 assists, I play mostly as a right or left winger".

Patrick... woow you have really done well, apparently you are responsible for the success happening at your club presently.... 
Callistus......" I thank God my brother, I just thank God".

Patrick.... Hope to see you in Nigerian National team Jersey soon.
Callistus... 'Yes I love my country Nigeria and nothing will delight me to have the wonderful opportunity to contribute
my quota in terms of football any time iam called upon'

Patrick....Thanks so much Callistus its been most wonderful speaking with you
Callistus....'Welcome Bro'..

Callistus Profile
Name : Callistus Chukwu
Nationality: Nigerian
Position: Right or left winger
Date of Birth:14-10-1990
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment