Monday 22 July 2013

RISING STAR:Tumisang Keith B.Owolabi Botswana

BOTSWANA RISING STAR
                                                                        TUMISANG OWOLABI


Tumisang Owolabi is our choice for this weeks Rising Star Profile Watch . Tumi is a young Motswana born on the 24th of March 1990, Tumisang is a workaholic Midfielder who can also play in full back position and  as a winger when the need arise. He started his football career in his home country Botswana and after moments of proven hard work and discipline his opportunity to take his game to the next level came and he has seen lots of game with  
 
Easton College Academy/Team Anglia GB (2010-2012), Sheerwater FC (Semi Professional)- All teams in UK,England. The young lad is very calm in and off the pitch, I ran into him recently and here is some of his words...
"I started playing football at the age of 13 years old, where I joined one of the elite teams in my home country Botswana. Mogoditshane Fighters were a top elite premier league team participating in the top division football in Botswana. At the age of sixteen years old I was promoted to the senior team from Mogoditshane Fighters Under 17 developmental side, but I was never signed. I just trained with the senior team, until the following year when I turned seventeen years old. That was when I got interest from other lower division teams, I was loaned from Mogoditshane Fighters to Smodern FC and that was when I first signed my first registration with a senior club". His Favorite quote is Muhammed Ali “Don’t quit, suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion.”
Tumisang is currently a free agent .

PLAYER PROFILE
Name: Tumisang Keith B.Owolabi
Sport: Soccer
Current Club/Team: None (Free Agent). Currently searching for a new club
Previous Clubs/Teams: Easton College Academy/Team Anglia GB (2010-2012), Sheerwater FC (Semi Professional)- All teams in UK,England.
Position/Handicap: Right Back/ winger, Central Midfielder
Nationality: Motswana
Current residence: Botswana (Africa)
Sex:  Male
D.O.B: 24 March 1990
Age:  23 years
Height: 1, 78
Weight: 65 kg
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment